Pune did a fantastic job, Chennai is doing likewise. You think you have the chops to hold the event of the year for members of the IRFCA community? Then showcase your cities potential. Here’s what you need to do – Prepare a pitch/presentation/whatever with the following
- Infrastructure – Convention Halls, Budget Hotels, Food etc;
- Ballpark figure of the delegate fees, stay charges on sharing basis etc;
- Proposed dates – Weekends, national holiday bunchups.
- Any other thing that we should know.. and finally
- Why should your city be the “Chosen One”? 🙂
You should ideally present for 10-12 mintues with about 5 minutes for additional questions. At the end of all pitches, the delegates would vote on their choice. At the end of it all, a token exchange to take it forward!
Update: Ooops.. forgot this bit. 21 January 2007 is the last date to send in your powerpoint files, if any. Mail them to Sridhar Joshi (address in the contacts page).